Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

We've got a NEW VENDOR! Guess who it is???

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by ChevyFan, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Anyone care to take a guess who our newest vendor / website sponsor is? I'm only about 1/2 way done setting up their account, so look around a bit and let's hear your guesses. :party:

Formal intro to come later this week.
  2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

New as of when? Superchips?
  3. ProzacKid

ProzacKid Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah! no idea at all, however hopefully they'll be either be a performance vendor or some type of lift vendor.how abohow about some free stuff to?
  4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Range Technology
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No AFM in my truck, thank goodness, or they might cost me some more money. :lol:
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am with Surrealone on this one! I looked into the company a few months ago. I was pretty interested, then I realized that it was for AFM trucks. Thankfully I do not have AFM, if I did they would be added to the top of my "mods I am saving money for" list. I am sure that there are multiple members here that would be interested in the model that turns AFM off.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I screwed up and went to opening season last Friday during the day so I missed my chance to introduce range technology last week, but their pedigree is very strong and they know their stuff so I'm very happy to have them join up with us.
  8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have heard a lot of our members say that.
  9. Adam @ Range

Adam @ Range Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Hey guys. Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you...

Adam
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:sign0016: Enjoy the site....If we can be of any help let us know...