1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What a difference!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silveradfo24's, Mar 16, 2010.

1. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's New Member

I took the fender flares and side moldings off. It gives the truck a much cleaner look.

I will put better pictures up when it gets cleaned.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Definately, I took mine off a long time ago and I agree that it looks better without them. My wheels are stock, so they have the 31mm offset so fender flares were unnecessary. Look forward to the better pics, looking good so far! :great:
  3. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

I really like it without the molding. Nice looking truck.
  4. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member

Little hard to see in the pic. but I know taking that stuff off makes a huge improvement.
  5. silveradfo24's

Anyone got any tips on getting the pesky adhesive residue off? I got all the big stuff of but having a hard time. Tried goo gone but it didnt seem to be working very well
  6. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

3M adhesive remover is awesome use a heat gun on low heat to aid as well.
  7. GaryG

GaryG New Member

Agreed. I even use a terry cloth to help rub it off, I have to deal with that everyday at work
  8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Really nice looking truck!!
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Lookin' Good!
  10. silveradfo24's

Thanks everyone. Keep an eye out though, I have alot more coming with this truck. It is going to be sick.