What antenna is this?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Steelo1, Jan 27, 2013.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's pretty easy other than getting some extra cable out its tight in there. I was also lucky enough to have a friend total his Tahoe and when we went to go get his stuff out of it I grabbed the piece that doesn't have a hole in it. That sounds bad. But he was ok so it's fine

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Every cloud has a silver lining ... you just happen to have spotted it in that situation.

3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good way of putting it. The only reason I thought of grabbing it was because i had been wanting to take the one of my dads old Tahoe

4. Steelo1

Steelo1 New Member

Yeah, I think it was definitely for CB or the like.

Let's just hope they do not transfer it, or even know that they can for that matter. ;)

Why get rid of the SRT8? Even though they are sort of my "rival" in the G8, they are still sexy looking rides.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I moved from a non-points state to a points state. Put another way, the tickets I got in the state I was leaving never hit my insurance ... but if I got the same number of them for the same speeds in the state to which I was moving ... I'd lose my license. (I actually did the point calc to see.)

There's no point in having a fast car unless you DRIVE it fast. I did. Often. And if I still had it I would have continued to do so. I sold it to keep myself out of trouble ... and to keep my driving record clean.

6. thrasher

thrasher Rockstar 100 Posts

I unscrewed & removed the antenna on my truck because I would get crossed signals when listening to satellite.