What are points and levels?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Jarrett, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Jarrett

Jarrett Rockstar 100 Posts

I have been wondering what is meant by the points and levels, underneath my avatar. If someone could explain this system to me, I would appreciate it.

1 person likes this.
  2. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

X2 i was just wondering that, and how you get referrals? I saw that i have 2 and have no idea how i got them... lol

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It's all to do with the amount of posts you make, the replies you make, etc etc. It's not really much of anything, you'll find people with pictures, blogs, new threads, replies (etc) with a high level and points.

View your profile and look at the tab that's mark.... Experience, I think? It will show all your points.

Points also refers to your reputation points. If you look on the bottom of that window, under everyone's post, you see an icon that looks like a weight scale? If you find someone very helpful in a post click on that icon under their name and give them positive reputation points. You can kind of get an idea of a user's reputation by putting your cursor over the green box you see under a user's name, on the left of their post

As for referrals - if memory serves me correctly, when someone signs up on the forums there is an option to enter a username of someone that may have been referred to the site by you. I'll have a look around and refresh my knowledge on it and let you know. :)

Do you know anyone here? Maybe someone that signed up that you've talked about this forum to?

Again...if I'm not mistaken...there is a way to view who put you down as referred by when they signed up.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
    4 people like this.
  4. trapperdon

trapperdon Rockstar 100 Posts

:great: thanks for the explanations...
    i was wondering all that, and i just now found THIS thread... :neutral:

5. mus99gt

mus99gt Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the information. I was wondering the same.