What are some decent Fog Lights?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Falcone, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

Well since my truck just passed its Etest with flying colours first shot I thought I'd reward it. Since I got it z28's for its birthday I want some foglights now.

I'm wondering which ones you guys know are good. Looking for something white and bright and clear. Probably going to be cut into the front airdamn /bottem peice of the bumper. Thanks for the help.

2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

z28's? try PIAA... i've always liked their stuff

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

On my Silverado all I run is PIAA lights, you can't find a better light for the money. I would say that you would need a 4" fog light for that front bumper, probably the nicest whitest lights that PIAA sells are the SMR's. They will set you back about $250, but that includes a super easy to install pre-terminated wiring harness. The relays, switches, and fuses are all built into a nice little black box, check out there website at www.piaa.com and I think you will like what you see. :shocked:

4. Falcone

Camaro Z28 Rims, from a 87. The 5star ones, not the Irocs though as I would of had to get new rubber. And $250 is a bit on the highside I was moreso aiming for maybe $100ish, they look very nice. But a bit out of the league for my truck right now haha.

5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

another vote for piaa

6. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Rockstar 100 Posts

Hella has a decent line of fog lights for the price range your looking for, there usualy available at local auto part stores.

7. Falcone

8. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I bought mine from Walmart. I cut into my grill and flush mounted them. They have a blue lens, but shine pure white. I've never had any problems with them and they cost me $40...

9. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

If ya lived closer i'd hook ya up with some Warn flood lights. :)