Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What are you Labor Day Plans 2010

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, summer FLEW past me this year. We did a lot, all summer long, but now the kids are back in school and it's starting to get cooler outside. I'm going to really enjoy the fall and the holiday season this year. But first, one more "summer" trip! It's labor day!

We're going to start it all off by looking at new dishwashers, and we'll probably get one to be delivered on Monday so I can have the old one sitting outside and Lowes will deliver and haul off the old one. But first, we're going to drive to Sherman either tonight or tomorrow, that's about 100 miles north, and visit my wife's Grandmother (Dad's mom) and then her Grandfather (Mom's dad) all day Saturday.

I assume we'll do a cookout of some type, hot dogs and chips, a cold drink and hamburgers.

Then monday is the day to put the dishwasher in, maybe go down to the small water park we've got in our neighborhood and let the kids play one last time.

Good times! So, what's everyone else doing this LABOR DAY!?

2. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Hittin up San Jose and San Fransisco.

3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Leaving for Roswell, NM in a few hours to go pick up my "new" car, 03 olds alero

4. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Planning on wheeling a whole bridge tonight. It's gone be awesome!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Cool, who else?

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Work, and then more work.

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Same here.. I get one day off (which has been the norm all summer since we are 2 people down) and then i come back for afternoons on Sun, and nights on Monday.. But hey 10hrs of Overtime and time and a half for monday makes for a very nice paycheck even if i dont have time to spend it:lol:

8. ChevyFan

Just grilled up some burgers, hot dogs, chicks and sausage. Beans, corn and chips rounded out the meal and now it's time to play with the kids. Currently doing some dualing on the xbox and playing trains with the little ones. Good times.

9. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 Rockstar

stuck at home with strep throat all weekend sleep meds sleep meds and more sleep. FML

10. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Swapped out the used cars in my fleet, and worked. Oh and finally FINISHED my porch. it only took a month and a bunch of blood LOL.