1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What Are You Thankful For Today????
    I will Start!!

I am thankful for my job!!!!
  2. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I'm thankful the good Lord let me live another day, Al D.O.T Trooper didn't give me a ticket or shut me down for 10hrs because my log book wasn't up to date this morning ( had to respond to an accident) A guy in a pickup slid just short of hitting me. Just missed a Mercedes that came around from behind and cut me off after I started to turn left with signals flashing. Have a job with offers from two other trucking Companies, able to have nice hot shower a sip Jack and have clean sheets on my bed .
  3. Asphalt Animal

Asphalt Animal Rockstar 100 Posts

Thankful for a more peaceful day at work, and that I even have a job in this economy.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thankful for another day in this world
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thankful that everyone in my immediate family is healthy and that my sister in-law has finally realized she wasnt fooling any one by hiding her drug problem and decided to get herself checked into treatment before she hurts herself worse or one of her family members.
  6. Red Z71 Max

Thankful I woke up this morning to warm weather and for my wonderful wife of 27 yrs. I would also like to say my thoughts and prayers are with all the families affected by all the tornados the last 2 days.
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm thankful that I Roll Tide everydayy
  8. UsafMoore67

UsafMoore67 New Member

Thankful to wake up, then to be able to stand to my feet under my own power...then tell my beautiful wife, get the f*** up it's time for work lol
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thankful for all military personnel that allow me to sleep peacefully each night.
  10. Red Z71 Max

Thankful my work day is coming to an end!!!!