What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

What Are You Thankful For Today????
    I will Start!!

I am thankful for my job!!!!
  2. jnbama

jnbama Member

I'm thankful the good Lord let me live another day, Al D.O.T Trooper didn't give me a ticket or shut me down for 10hrs because my log book wasn't up to date this morning ( had to respond to an accident) A guy in a pickup slid just short of hitting me. Just missed a Mercedes that came around from behind and cut me off after I started to turn left with signals flashing. Have a job with offers from two other trucking Companies, able to have nice hot shower a sip Jack and have clean sheets on my bed .
  3. Asphalt Animal

Asphalt Animal New Member

Thankful for a more peaceful day at work, and that I even have a job in this economy.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Thankful for another day in this world
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thankful that everyone in my immediate family is healthy and that my sister in-law has finally realized she wasnt fooling any one by hiding her drug problem and decided to get herself checked into treatment before she hurts herself worse or one of her family members.
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Thankful I woke up this morning to warm weather and for my wonderful wife of 27 yrs. I would also like to say my thoughts and prayers are with all the families affected by all the tornados the last 2 days.
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

I'm thankful that I Roll Tide everydayy
  8. UsafMoore67

UsafMoore67 New Member

Thankful to wake up, then to be able to stand to my feet under my own power...then tell my beautiful wife, get the f*** up it's time for work lol
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Thankful for all military personnel that allow me to sleep peacefully each night.
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Thankful my work day is coming to an end!!!!
  11. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Thankful my daughter arrived at her brothers house safely
  12. LURCH

LURCH New Member

That my sister still has her life under control, and that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins.
    I couldn't make it one day without him in my life!!!!!!!
  13. ahm1127

ahm1127 New Member

I am thankful for waking up, a healthy family and for my job. I also want to say prayers for all the families affected by all the recent tornados.
  14. Mysuburban99

Mysuburban99 New Member

I am thankful that we are another day closer to spring, Tiger baseball, fishing Lake St Clair for smallmouth bass and long summer days !:great:
    99 suburban
    97 monte
  15. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

I'm thankful my son is taking another step in his life and moving out. It is his time to learn on his own that maintaining your own household is a lot of work but this was his decision and I'm proud of hIm for it!!!
  16. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Thankful for warm gloves to allow me to comfortably shovel snow again this morning
  17. donyms

donyms New Member

I am thankful it is 74 here today and no snow.
  18. ljmueller

ljmueller New Member

Right now were getting 2-3 inches of snow an hour. So today thankfull for 4wd and Goodyear Duratracs. Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!!!
  19. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

I'm Thankful I got to sleep in today after working 14 days on-call.
  20. donyms

donyms New Member

I am very thankful for the fact that all these bad storms have been to my north and to my south and have missed me altogether so far. Note: I feel very bad for all those in the Midwest and south that have had to suffer through so much loss and bad weather. My prayers go out to all of you that have suffered a loss due to the terrible weather.