1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm thankful for waterproof boots. I'm not thankful for being at the gym when someone tracks me down and tells me there's an issue so I have to go into work while it's raining and I, of course, am not wearing my waterproof boots because I was at the gym. That being said, I'm still very thankful for waterproof boots. Oh, and hot water. Hot water rocks.
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have allot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family, my faithful and sweet girlfriend of over 2 years, my very sweet and loyal dogs, Husky Mya and Yorkie Lacy. I am thankful for my Chevy that I never have to work on. I am thankful for all my friends I have made on this site. I am thankful that my kids are grown and on there own and I am thankful for music "it makes every day a little better". Don't think I could live without it. :lol:
  3. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Thankful for a day off, made two trips to B,ham yesterday with heavy north and south traffic all day, seems everyone in Indiana went on springbreak at once or lost driving around in circles. My great nephew is home from the hospital enjoying his toys and his mom and dad getting some rest.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm thankful that my wife was not injured in a collision she was involved in this morning. Somehow she managed to rear end a Jeep Grand Cherokee that had a ball hitch and needless to say the Nitro is in REAL bad shape. Just from a visual inspection it needs a bumper, grill, 2 fender flares, 1 fender, hood, radiator and transmission cooler. Like I said I'm glad she or the other driver was not injured. Thank you Lord!!!!!
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Red good to hear the wife is fine. Have her checked to make sure. Too bad about the Nitro but that is why the insurance company takes your premium. I am thankful for all the good times I have had with my children and grandchildren. I am thankful that they are all healthy and safe.
  6. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

good there were no serious injuries
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm thankful for good quality toilet paper. I was forced by the previous night's combination of Guinness and Taco Bell to make an emergency trip to the latrine....er....bathroom at work and all they have there is that John Wayne toilet paper. You know, rough, tough, and don't take s--- from nobody. I felt dirty the rest of the night and as soon as I got home went to the bathroom and finished what that John Wayne TP couldn't do. Gotta appreciate the little things in life (like good TP).
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

John wayne TP....:rofl:
    Today Monday well I am really just thankful for being around on the orb we call earth.... and I got to spend the afternoon yesterday with an old friend/good friend, and that he signed up here On GMCT last night..... And I am sure you will all make him feel at home here as you did with me....
    Have a great day and week all...:eek:ut:
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today (Tuesday), I am thankful for having had a safe trip home to North Carolina after spending four days in Texas. I am also thankful that it's cooler in NC than it is in Texas. :)
  10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Today as my day winds down, I am really thankful for My family friends and staff, they make everyday worth living. And That Mystic the dirty white dog forgave me finally this afternoon, it cost a few milk bones and a couple rides in a few different trucks........But it's all good now.....

have a great evening all...:glasses: