1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I am thankful I'm in a place where it's warm and not snowing. Even if it is like an oven at the moment, it beats the cold. :)
  2. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

I'm thankful for my wife and family...........
  3. Gpana

Gpana New Member

I am thankful today for being able to enjoy the beautiful day we are having here in Mississippi...:)
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Today I'm thankful for good chicken. The DFAC actually had some good grilled chicken for lunch today. I loaded up on that and some green beans. That was probably the most enjoyable lunch I've had here so far.
  5. Gpana

Gpana New Member

Today I'm thankful for being able to visit my mom. I had a very good day with her. I feel blessed to still have her in my life. :happy:
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:Today I am thankful for my friends from a far, my friends that are close, my friends that have gone their own way, for my family which is here in the now,, and for Mystic and her unconditional love........ and the strength they all provide to me..... and to our brothers and sisters in arms that seek a peaceful solution to all of our safety..........
    BA/DIrty Dog
  7. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Today, I'm thankful for Nivea for Men 3-n-1 shampoo, shave, and body wash. In just one day, it has turned a 25 minute fight to be ready into 10 minutes...and for that, I'm greatful.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I am thankful for the fact that tomorrow I'll be home. I've got a pile of things I want to do to the truck and it's been killing me to be able to touch exactly none of them. I loathe being on the road, so I'm very, very thankful that I won't be, soon.
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm thankful that yesterday (28 April) marked another year of me being here. The Good Lord has seen fit to let me stay here a little bit longer.
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Happy early birthday [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] (its for next year).

I'm thankful for the chance to not only be here another day but to coach the sport I love, baseball. Even if it is the 15-18 year old group and they don't listen worth a darn...they still played 2 great games and came out on top both times.