What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Today I'm thankful for essentially unlimited and free bottled water. I've been really thirsty for some reason.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I'm thankful for a nice, clear day on which to wash my truck ... even though I know it's going to rain tomorrow. It's absolutely guaranteed since I'm washing my truck, today.

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm thankful I'm about to leave work and go relax for 36 hours before getting back to it.

4. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I am Thankful for a beautiful sunny day along with great friends!

5. SurrealOne

Today I am thankful for tomorrow ... for without it there'd be nothing to which we could look forward.

6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Today I am thankful that in todays society, there are days marked off for certain folks in our lives, Like today is Mothers day, and with out the powers that be reminding us of these important people in our lives. I know we often get busy in our daily routine, and tend to forget some of the people around us.

So today I am thankful , for my Mom, and all she has ever done for me and my family, wether it be the fantastic suppers she cooks, or the hell she went through with me when i was younger, the support she provides when I am feeling down, or the calming effect she tends to have when i am all worked up... Today I am thankful just for my Mom....

7. SurrealOne

It being Mother's Day today I'm thankful for Mom. Hallmark says I have to be ... but even without their requirement I would be and am.

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

On this special day How could I put anyone or anything in front of Grandma and Mom. I am Thankful for a Grandmother who looked past the faults of a grandson and heaped a bunch of love on him, thus molding his future of giving. To Mom, who let me start the car, bask it out of the drive and helped me learn to love cooking, despite recent fueds, I am still thankful for the lessons she taught both by instruction and observation.

Thanks Mom And Grandma for life lessons I will never forget.

http://youtu.be/DjQOpWH3shg

9. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Thankful that I had a having a loving Mother and think of her everyday, My neice is having her first Mothers Day
    386031_10150487206132829_526897828_8543948_1916857768_n.jpg

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Excellent. Wish her well and many years of joy.