Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm thankful for every chance I'm getting watching my niece and nephew both 20 months old sword fighting with some plastic dollar tree golf clubs. They dragged me into it and its hard to tell who is almost 2 and who is 20 :lol:.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thankful for rain and all that it provides. Especially for helping keep my water bill in check.

3. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I am thankul for remembering who I am and what makes me who I am!

4. kw70chevy

kw70chevy Member

im thankful my wives tumor was not cancer. and my daughter got a nurseing degree scolar ship.

5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Thankful to be thankful today

6. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

The hedge outside my window that blocks the view of the neighbors big red (Hog Nose) Dodge truck

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

thats great news KW

7. Chevy Newby

Chevy Newby Rockstar

Hell where do I begin? Life, health, wife, son, dogs, career,chopper and of course my new Silverado 2500 I just picked up yesterday. Will post new pics soon.

8. Coach24

Simply today I am thankful for PAIN KILLERS

9. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

thinking of you coach, hope you feel better

10. Coach24

Thanks Jnbama. Just an extra day above ground, pain or not it still is something to be thankful for.