1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I am thankful for our way of life in the U.S.A. and am deeply appreciative of those sacrifices made to keep and preserve it. To those veterans reading this: thank you for your service and the hardships it entailed. To those family members of veterans reading this, thank you for enduring time apart from your loved ones as they served our country; it could not have been easy. To those men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, I shall raise my glass to you multiple times this day -- your day -- in remembrance of what you gave for us and in appreciation for what we (still) have as a result.
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

i
    would be hard pressed to say this any better. You post my sentiments of this day and of my Thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for all of the citizens of this country.
    Thanks SurRealone!
  3. SurrealOne

Today I am thankful that the seller of the property I seek to purchase ... caved on negotiations. Now I hope that his bank will do the same. One hurdle down; two to go...
  4. Coach24

Good luck on that acquisition.
    my thanks is for those who contribute to food banks to help feed the less fortunate among us.
  5. trapstud

trapstud New Member 1000 Posts

I am thankful for my recently passed father. While I always thanked him while he was here, I never thanked him for the lessons I learned from him.
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

sorry to hear about your father, He knows man, he knows.........

I am thankful I was able to pull together some money today to keep my mother’s house out of for closer at least for another month.
  7. SurrealOne

Today I am thankful that it's Friday. While this has been a short week ... it's been a long short week.
  8. Coach24

Thankful for hard working children and proud of them.
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm am thankful for my loving family, who support me in all I do. It is for them that I live each day.
  10. jnbama

jnbama Member

pick me up a couple of gold bricks while your there, my savings account could use a good boost