What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm thankful for a beautiful day at the lake, today.

2. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I hexed myself for being thankful for working on Sat. 400 mile trip 07:00 (1) Paper Mill load to p/u 1000 lbs overweight drive axles 1 hr (2) flat 3 hr wait, ( 3) jam up at intermodal yard 2 hrs (4) Paper Mill 2nd load to p/u not loaded check for other loads 1 hr.(5) Train stopped at crossing 20 min. and after getting around old man driving 40 in 60 mph zone finally and thankful to be home 22:00

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am thankful that the rain is supposed to stop here some time next week. :sleep:

4. SurrealOne

I am thankful that I am not (yet) in Kansas.

5. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

better be thankful if your on high ground or have a boat , be safe down there

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am thankful for the continuing efforts to find cures for cancer and the time researchers spend attempting to halt a killer disease.

7. SurrealOne

I am thankful I am leaving Kansas in eight hours.

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am thankful that things are coming together for me to move to TN. I still have to make some money but I am well on my way. :glasses:

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am thankful for a Father who always gave me something to shoot for, even if he didn't know it. While we had tough times we also had good times.
    My father taught me how to work on cars beginning at age 8. I always looked forward to no school the next day as I got to work at the Chevron Station he managed. He taught me how to work hard every day just by his actions.
    He was the first to put me behind the wheel of a Pete at age 14. He showed confidence in my mechanical ability and also bragged about my athletic feats. While he seldom told me I did good he always told others how proud he was of me.
    Didn't get to see Dad today but I saw him on his birthday just a week ago. He wasnt home today and I know not where he was. I did leave a message on his answering machine.
    I am also thankful that I was able to be a father and teach my children working hard is good for the soul.
    I got texts from 2 of my 5 children today and that was wonderful.
    Hope all had a good fathers day.

10. SurrealOne

Today I'm thankful I was wise enough to inspect the lighting on a used trailer I looked at. What a mess...