Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am thankful for my health, my job which allowed to me to get my new truck, thankful that I had money to go to the grocery store to buy dinner, and thankful that my class ends tomorrow cause I hated it and team projects! Oh and thankful to have a wonderful boyfriend in my life...even if he wants to borrow my truck throughout March to use it for moving to a new place.:grrrrrr:

2. Asphalt Animal

Asphalt Animal Rockstar 100 Posts

Thankful that family who lives in one of the states that had tornadoes are okay. Thankful that the weather we had here didn't leave much damage throughout the area.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thankful for technology that allows my son to send pictures of my grandchildren who are 250 miles from my home.:money:

I am not thankful for Chevron, Exxon, Texaco(Chevron), BP oil or any other oil baron companies who gouge the American people for their own greed and wasteful spending.:grrrrrr:

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thankful that I got to drive my truck today and it always gives me a good feeling!!!!

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thankful my daughter made it home safely. Sadly so did the ex.

6. Red Z71 Max

Thankful that I have $$ in my pocket, clothes and shoes on my feet, food to eat and a roof over my head!!

7. Red Z71 Max

I am thankful that our economy seems to be turning the corner a little. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

8. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I am thankful for all the whacko doomsday chicken littles, hiding in their holes from today's solar storm. They make the traffic conditions better when they do that.:happy:

I am thankfull I have a buddy who is a pro mechanic, with a garage lift at home, cuz I got a 13 year old Suburban that needs to be lifted off the ground often. One more time today. Leaking rear brake cylinder. I think I cracked the line end flare. Gonna cut it off and re-flare the end.

I am thankfull for greenies with their hybrids and electric cars. Someday they may actually reduce the demand on gas so I can drive my Suburban and My Mustang GT anywhere I want any time I want.

9. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Seems to be a little better, a steel company along with others are moving into the area. Steel is a big business in Decatur, Birmingham, trying to get a job with a local flatbed company hauling coils and pipe. Driving a junky truck pulling containers with low pay just enough to get buy just aint working out.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thankful that I upright, sober, and sucking air. That means I have hope!