1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Thankful for the weekend!
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Thankful for water that will help rejuvenate my lawn to the green lush carpet it was before I left for new employment
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Today I'm thankful for being home (for a change) on the weekend.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Agreed Sur. My yard needs plenty of work though.
    I am thankful for another day on this side and hope to get this weeek scheduled out so no hiccups.
  5. SurrealOne

I'm thankful that I'm not driving a FORD! :rofl:
  6. jnbama

jnbama Member

What is your new employment Coach? glad for you
  7. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

I'm thankful for my family for helping me through hard times when I'm home sick, and especially my wife. We recently learned that she is pregnant, and last week they told us that she is carrying twins. It's the greatest gift she could ever bring into our lives, and for that I am thankful.
  8. SurrealOne

I'm thankful I don't have twins ... or kids, for that matter. :neutral:
  9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Hahaha. Well, it's a little early in the pregnancy, so the doc says we could lose one of them...while I know it will consume my life, I'd rather have the little dudes than not.
  10. SurrealOne

Some people are built to be parents; some not. Clearly you're the former and I'm the latter ... and I'm thankful I was able to recognize this in myself long ago. Congrats on the kiddos -- may the force be with you. :)