Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Today I am thankful that I still have my boat, a few months ago I sent in a check and they took it out of my account but they called today and informed me of the repossession that was currently in effect. I fought but finally got the issue resolved and now I am once again worry free. I also stopped my truck from making a horrible racket from underneath the dash!

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I'm thankful to have gotten lucky with a Craigslist find on the cheap for a radiator, electric fan, and efan wiring harness from a 2005 Silverado. I pick it up tomorrow morning...

3. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Seriously... [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] how do you find all these great parts? Lol... Well I guess today I'm thankful for another day!

4. SurrealOne

I got lucky. I was searching fleabay for each of the parts and decided I'd try Craigslist for the fans alone ... and up came a post from a guy who procured the parts for the conversion and then decided not to do it. (He has a kid on the way and the tune required for it would break him...)

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am very thankful for my new girlfriend, the fact that business has picked up allot and that what is left of my family and friends are all healthy.

6. SurrealOne

Today I'm thankful for the ability to sleep/rest the day away. I don't do that often and I desperately needed it after this last week...

7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I'm thankful that i am getting a new roof.

8. SurrealOne

Today I am thankful that my ShotLock -finally- arrived! (I should probably open it and take some pictures and stuff...)

9. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I'm thankful for my two days off tomorrow so I can figure out why my truck wont start

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Today I am thankful I ran out of hours for my log book so I need to take a day of rest.