What Are You Thankful For Today????

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 29, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I'm thankful for having had the day off. Everyone needs down time, occasionally. Today's was timely and it was good to spend it with both my family and friends.
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

this morning as I awake from a restful sleep, I am thankful that our newest member of our team arrived safely from a long trip from over seas, and although he arrived a little tired, and haggard from the trip, he is ready to dive right in and is ready to go work with us today.... Welcome to canada Uriah:)
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

Today I'm thankful for my GI Bill. I'm finally finishing my degree in prep for my graduate degree during my time here in Afghanistan and the GI Bill means it's free. And what else am I going to do besides create my truck wishlist?
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Today I'm thankful for another beautiful day. The homemade banana nut muffins that my loving wife made for me this morning. For seeing my son last night. He came over to the house to do his dirty laundry. LOL. But it is always nice to see him and talk since he moved out not too long ago.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I'm thankful for the Internet, VPN software, RDP tools, and the 'mobile office' -- because they all add up to me not having to drive in to the office, today ... and I rather like that. :)
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I'm thankful for skype. I was able to talk to my boys this morning / their evening without it costing me $2 per minute. That always makes my day better. Especially when my 7 year old says "Daddy, I was hoping you were going to call today"
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

Today I woke up as usual ,,,, it was cold nasty and raining,,,, so i went back to bed a rare occurrence for me, well i got up again an hour ago and the sun is shining the temp is rising and for this I am truly thankful, ,,,

Have a great day all:)
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

I am thankful to wake up to a beautiful warm sunny day that is supposed to reach the 80 degree mark today. I'm also thankful for the wonderful back rub my wife gave me last night. It was wonderful and my back feels a lot better today because of it.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I am thankful for planes that travel to places that I want to go ... because I am getting on one, today, so that I can spend time with the girlfriend.
  10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

well today is Sunday,,, a day of rest, peace, and a time to be thankful for all we Are, the time we have on this earth with our family and friends,our dogs and trucks , the new friends we make and the old friends we find again.....

Have a Great day all :eek:ut:

I just got the bestest news today.... My Neighbour and dear friend who I often mention in my posts, returned home today, he winters in Uma and still works the farm in the summer here is Sask. he is like 80+... got very sick this year down south and was in the Hospital for 2 weeks ..it was scary.... he was flown home by air ambulance and is now back at home recovering ,, I will go see him today.... I am not sure what I would have done with out him around as he owns the big tractor that pulls out our stuff when we can't ... and for this I am truly thank full that some one or some thing is watching over us...... peace all......
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  11. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I'm thankful for waterproof boots. I'm not thankful for being at the gym when someone tracks me down and tells me there's an issue so I have to go into work while it's raining and I, of course, am not wearing my waterproof boots because I was at the gym. That being said, I'm still very thankful for waterproof boots. Oh, and hot water. Hot water rocks.
  12. donyms

donyms New Member

I have allot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family, my faithful and sweet girlfriend of over 2 years, my very sweet and loyal dogs, Husky Mya and Yorkie Lacy. I am thankful for my Chevy that I never have to work on. I am thankful for all my friends I have made on this site. I am thankful that my kids are grown and on there own and I am thankful for music "it makes every day a little better". Don't think I could live without it. :lol:
  13. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thankful for a day off, made two trips to B,ham yesterday with heavy north and south traffic all day, seems everyone in Indiana went on springbreak at once or lost driving around in circles. My great nephew is home from the hospital enjoying his toys and his mom and dad getting some rest.
  14. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

I'm thankful that my wife was not injured in a collision she was involved in this morning. Somehow she managed to rear end a Jeep Grand Cherokee that had a ball hitch and needless to say the Nitro is in REAL bad shape. Just from a visual inspection it needs a bumper, grill, 2 fender flares, 1 fender, hood, radiator and transmission cooler. Like I said I'm glad she or the other driver was not injured. Thank you Lord!!!!!
  15. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Red good to hear the wife is fine. Have her checked to make sure. Too bad about the Nitro but that is why the insurance company takes your premium. I am thankful for all the good times I have had with my children and grandchildren. I am thankful that they are all healthy and safe.
  16. jnbama

jnbama Member

good there were no serious injuries
  17. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm thankful for good quality toilet paper. I was forced by the previous night's combination of Guinness and Taco Bell to make an emergency trip to the latrine....er....bathroom at work and all they have there is that John Wayne toilet paper. You know, rough, tough, and don't take s--- from nobody. I felt dirty the rest of the night and as soon as I got home went to the bathroom and finished what that John Wayne TP couldn't do. Gotta appreciate the little things in life (like good TP).
  18. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

John wayne TP....:rofl:
    Today Monday well I am really just thankful for being around on the orb we call earth.... and I got to spend the afternoon yesterday with an old friend/good friend, and that he signed up here On GMCT last night..... And I am sure you will all make him feel at home here as you did with me....
    Have a great day and week all...:eek:ut:
  19. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Today (Tuesday), I am thankful for having had a safe trip home to North Carolina after spending four days in Texas. I am also thankful that it's cooler in NC than it is in Texas. :)
  20. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

Today as my day winds down, I am really thankful for My family friends and staff, they make everyday worth living. And That Mystic the dirty white dog forgave me finally this afternoon, it cost a few milk bones and a couple rides in a few different trucks........But it's all good now.....

have a great evening all...:glasses: