1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What color is your GM?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by 1st Synthetics, Feb 25, 2009.

?

What Color is Your Truck?

1. Red

91 vote(s)
    14.2%
  2. White

108 vote(s)
    16.8%
  3. Black

149 vote(s)
    23.2%
  4. Blue

94 vote(s)
    14.6%
  5. Green

30 vote(s)
    4.7%
  6. Silver

75 vote(s)
    11.7%
  7. Gold

11 vote(s)
    1.7%
  8. Yellow

2 vote(s)
    0.3%
  9. Orange

3 vote(s)
    0.5%
  10. Other?

108 vote(s)
    16.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. forace2011

forace2011 New Member

2012 CCSB 4X4 Mocha Steele Metallic.
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

1994 GMC Yukon red with 2 doors.
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

2001 Silverado in MAROON! Gig 'em, Aggies!

And yes, that is why I chose that color. :great:
  4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member ROTM Winner

Mine is Silver Birch... If I had a choice and were to ever change color... Maybe Candy Rootbeer, cinnamon or brown sugar... They look awesome in candy and metal flake.
  5. 87silver

87silver New Member

I had to vote "Red" and "Other", because 2 tone was not offered. It's good that the poll allowed 2 or more choices. Hope it doesn't skew the results, but 2 tone has validity.
  6. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

2013 Silverado White Diamond Tricoat.
  7. 87silver

87silver New Member

I forgot about my other truck. I have 2 Chevys. The other one is a Pewter S10.

Attached Files:

8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I really never liked white trucks until GM came out with that color. I would love to have a yukon xl in that color. My current yukon xl is light silver birch. I really don't like the color. I guess I don't mind the color, I mind the fact that it is not metallic. Every other GM truck I owned was metallic and when you waxed it the metal fleck popped out. This truck shines like a mirror, just no fleck :( . I had a dark spiral metallic yukon. While I was washing it every other day, I loved the color.
  9. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

My 2008 Silverado was Summit White and I really liked that as well. The only color I don't really like in a car is black, not that I dislike black, just that black shows all dirt, scratches, and other blemishes.

Silver metallic shows the least dirt and scratches IMO.
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hardly ever have to wash my silver birch truck. It just does not look dirty. Even covered in road salt. My brother only buys black vehicles. He spends so much money at the car wash and he is too lazy to wax the swirls out of it after the car washes that he pays someone to do it. I almost bought a black yukon xl instead of the birch truck. My wife said that there was no way in hell. I am to anal and would be washing it every 2 minutes.