What Dads want for Fathers day

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I got a new Silverado 2 weeks ago...and i bought it myself(hes only 10 months old also),does that count?!

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice! What's with the Honda Accord and Hyundai on the list? They're missing a Jeep Wrangler, a convertible sports car and some kind of off-road rock crawler.

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My brothers and I are buying my dad a Beretta PX4 in 9mm, should buy him a new truck since he bought a ford :grrrrrr:

5. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

31MkMV4FH8L.jpg Have a great day to all of you Dads out there, my Ol' Dad enjoyed a good dinner relax in his easy chair and a card from all the kids

6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not many of those cars are on my list. I can understand the Silverado, however i do prefer the Sierra. Noticed it wasn't on the list. On my list you would have found a corvette, camero, or some old classic but not most of those cars on there list. Guess I'm still not interested in practical but where's the fun in that. You would also find a Harley-Davidson Roadking on my list as well. But that's a different list I guess.

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

My 2010 was my fathers day gift 2 years ago. To myself of course. Gifts are for women and children. Can't remember the last time I got a Fathers day gift. Has to be ate least 15+ years. I would rather just have my Children and Grandchildren's love, that would be more important to this old man