1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Dads want for Fathers day

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I got a new Silverado 2 weeks ago...and i bought it myself(hes only 10 months old also),does that count?!
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice! What's with the Honda Accord and Hyundai on the list? They're missing a Jeep Wrangler, a convertible sports car and some kind of off-road rock crawler.
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My brothers and I are buying my dad a Beretta PX4 in 9mm, should buy him a new truck since he bought a ford :grrrrrr:
  5. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

31MkMV4FH8L.jpg Have a great day to all of you Dads out there, my Ol' Dad enjoyed a good dinner relax in his easy chair and a card from all the kids
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not many of those cars are on my list. I can understand the Silverado, however i do prefer the Sierra. Noticed it wasn't on the list. On my list you would have found a corvette, camero, or some old classic but not most of those cars on there list. Guess I'm still not interested in practical but where's the fun in that. You would also find a Harley-Davidson Roadking on my list as well. But that's a different list I guess.
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

My 2010 was my fathers day gift 2 years ago. To myself of course. Gifts are for women and children. Can't remember the last time I got a Fathers day gift. Has to be ate least 15+ years. I would rather just have my Children and Grandchildren's love, that would be more important to this old man