What did Santa bring in 2011? Curious

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Ok. With so many on here this Christmas day, I thought posting what the jolley old guy bring ya would be interesting.
    I will start; nothing cause I have been bad.
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

I am with ya coach! I am shopping for a coal furnace.......

The best gift i received was seeing the grass from above instead of below........
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

A snatch block, 2 d-ring shackles, a towing strap, a tree strap, and a receiver hitch pin w/ cotter pin. I feel spoiled...
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

a summitracing gift card (which just bought me a steering stabilizer), a skil router, a dremel attachment set, a raiders tool belt, and a ps3 game
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Moderator

A bunch of reciepts and a shrinking bank account.
    Waiting for after Xmas sales to buy a new TV for the wife and I.
    With a new truck and remodeling our livingroom and gameroom between Thanksgiving and Christmas we decided not to get gifts for each other this year, nobody else likes me enough to get me anything.
  6. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member

I got a new Dremel from my wife's grandparents and a 160 piece accessory kit from my wife, and a nice cordless screw driver from one of my shift supervisors. He got us the Evolv 17088 3.6-volt Ni-Cd Cordless Screwdriver. Pretty awesome gifts if I do say so myself.
  7. inetfreak

inetfreak New Member

Need I say more....LOL (see signature!)
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

I bought myself a 95 lt1 with 4l60e transmission, and all the goodies from a 95 Impala SS for my next engine swap project which I can't say what it is yet.
  9. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member

a nice black low profile toolbox for the rig, an autographed jerod mayo picture, and a mayo jersey.
  10. jnbama

jnbama Member

Was given Christmas money and bought groceries , new Transformer DVD(sci-fi fan) and fixed myself french toast with applewood smoked bacon for breakfast. Santa was long gone and he didn't get any, he's too fat from milk and cookies anyway
  11. 747

747 New Member

I just bought my fully loaded Silverado, and my mom bought one too a few months ago. So we decided to keep Christmas day pretty simple, I got a few Boeing (airplane) novelty T-shirts. I am an airplane enthusiest if you didnt know by now (my screename).
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  12. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

Tickets to the Ohio State/Meatchicken game in Columbus
  13. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

I cant believe I almost forgot the autographed Raiderettes calender :gasp::great:.

Had to return the steering stabilizer as it doesnt fit on the bracket lift for the truck because the steering relay is moved. Getting the borgeson steering shaft instead to fix that stupid steering clunk. and as tbplus10 said lots of reciepts. Between Santa and my wife our 4 year old daughter got about half a toy store worth of barbie stuff, shes definately spoiled being an only child:no:
  14. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

dunno were i should start!

lotsa baby stuff ( my mom thru us a baby shower on the 29th) a .17 HMR rifle, a collectible toy tractor, (a hobby) some tools, drill doctor, rasp, center punch and so on. my wife got a few nice odds and ends. cliched as its sounds, going home and seeing family was enough of a present.

might go buy something for the truck tomorrow tho, ill have to see what i can find.

Alex
  15. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Ok, on the Raiderettes calendar, I am so fricking jealous I can't stand it:grrrrrr: Notice the goal posts stuck in Santas eyes

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Yup Alex you got the family part totally correct!:great:

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Most importantly it looks like most had a great Christmas and had family with them .

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2012!