Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you do this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just curious what everyone did this last weekend? Anything coming up next weekend?
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I worked my fricking rear off. And lemme tell you, it's HOT outside. From May 30 to last night I was up at the Boy Scout camp working the first week of camp. If I didn't have a real job in the real world, I think I'd still be there. But man, am I tired.
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had a busy weekend.
    I cut down a large maple tree in my front yard and sectioned it for fire wood on Saturday.
    Sunday I excavated and leveled the sides of my driveway 12" out on one side and 10' out on the other, formed it up, and prepped for a load of paving blocks that are due to arrive any minute now.
    Tomorrow I'll be laying bricks around the side of the house and finishing a brick planter out front.
    Wednesday I'm gonna change the oil and do maintenance on the bike and the boat.
    Thursday I'll be on the lake all day.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

My son brought over my latest Grandchildren. 5 year old boy and 9 month old girl. Enjoyed them and the air conditioner!
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I worked all day Saturday then made some awesome Carne Asada on the grill. My Grandaughter spent the weekend so Sunday after mowing lawn, weed-eating, and shampooing the carpets, my Wife and I took the girls to see "Kung-Fu Panda".
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I went to PA to my grandparents house and did some clean up yardwork for them outside. than did some more fishin when i had some time off
  7. dryfuss10

dryfuss10 Rockstar 100 Posts

worked on 3 estamates for cust. spent some time in the pool on sun this week working on a 5 tier deck in 100 degree going to be in the pool alot this week. fathers day I got a B-day party to go to Sun.
    guys happy Fathers Day on Sun.
  8. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well, I went to water country water park on saturday, got sunburned, BBQ'd in the backyard, then went to the beach and had some drinks, ok, lots of drinks, passed out in the grass in my buddies backyard, woke up sunday morning dissoriented, went home, slept it off, then BBQ'd again with some friends sunday afternoon in the sweltering heat, all in all, not a bad weekend lol
  9. branhap

branhap New Member

I went down to Rock Springs and raced RC Cars. :) Nice and chilly with a rain/snow mix Saturday morning, highs in the mid-50s with 20-30mph winds. Here's a pic of my 2wd truck.

[​IMG]
  10. dryfuss10

dryfuss10 Rockstar 100 Posts

man those RC cars look pretty fun