1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you all think?

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MXZ1983, May 25, 2009.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

after some serious time invested, the truck is done...what do you think about the rockers?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. North44

North44 New Member

Looks great to me. I'm glad to see another one of these saved and not left to be covered in rust.
  3. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks good, is that gray or is it just flat black?
  4. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

just flat black
  5. mistm350

mistm350 New Member

Looks Good! looking at your pictures is motivating----mistm350 95 Suburban MI
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Actually it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, I wonder if you could spray a couple coats of clear on it to try and get it to match the shine of the paint on the top of the truck. I would think that fender flares coated in this stuff, with a couple shots of clear would look pretty good on my truck. Thanks for posting your results, keep up the great work. :great:
  7. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

Im actually looking for the stock fender flares to paint in the same stuff, and im thinking i kinda like the flat, i dont really want to mess with any clear because if it messes it up i will be a little upset....:grrrrrr:...but i can deal with the flat, i like how it looks, off roady and aggressive...
  8. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts

Fantastic. I say never put form over function. Great example of that simple thinking!
  9. ohmybowtie

ohmybowtie New Member

That is one clean '93!
  10. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

I like it. I also think a bit of clear wouldn't hurt though.