1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you call this?? The Hunting Van...

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 24, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Saw this yesterday on 87 in NY on the way home from Albany.. He is from Canada.. Looked very built up...

namethattruck.jpg
  2. Dana W

Dana W Member 100 Posts

I call it world class sillyness. But then again, maybe he needs it to be able to bounce off the mooses.
  3. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

Sweet!! They're making Stompers again!
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Mitsubishi and Toyota 4x4 vans were very popular in Guam in the mid 2000's.
    I saw a club gathering of them one night at a local restruant, there must have been at least 50 of them in the parking lot.
    Some of them were mildly built but there were alot that were built for serious off-roading, they could easily handle most terraign we have here in North America.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If I remember right the Mit's had a huge recall and the dealer had to distroy all of them. They were having fires in the motor areas..
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Maybe in the U.S., they live by different rules overseas.
    You can still find plenty of them on the road in Asia.
  7. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

there was a guy in our town with a snowplow on his for many years !!!!!!!!:lol:
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Gm should look at making them for a low end RV.:rofl:
  9. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

I think they are called the Mitsubishi Delica. See them once or twice a week on the roads here. Some are really jacked up. That one looks pretty close to stock height.

Attached Files:

10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think they look like some fun can be had. Nice picture on this one.