1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you do with?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by icemncmth, Jul 2, 2011.

  1. icemncmth

    icemncmth New Member

    The little empty place under the AC controls on the newer body style trucks?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

    Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

    Fog lights, Can you post a pic?

    TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

    its more or less a cubby hole/ storage area for pens and change. As mentioned above, you can put switches for fog lights or other accessories there.
  4. icemncmth

    icemncmth New Member

    OK..Pens won't work the space is too small. Just wondering what others are doing.

  5. Enkeiavalanche

    Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

    Custom switch panel, Or some LED lighting....
  6. McMahan

    McMahan New Member

    can put a scan gage in there :)

Share This Page