What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by bigburb, Feb 1, 2010.

1. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

On another forum I'm part of, I had a guy on there photoshop about a 3" lift onto my truck with some Mickey Thompson wheels. I love the way it turned out!! I wanted to know because I was looking at the RCX 3" lift, and hardly anybody on that forum runs it, so I wanted an idea. I know it's alot more expensive than body lift, but I personally am not a big fan of seeing a ton more frame and not gaining any clearance, and having my reciever hitch sitting like 3" below my bumper.

It's hard to tell from a photoshop, I think a 3" would sit just a little taller. But who knows? I think if my truck looked like the after pic, and with some 33's on it, would look good!

So anyway, here's the before and after! I think once I save up, I'm buying the lift! I give the guy props, he did a damn good job:

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

I think that, combined with the chome W/T smoothie bumper and 2" cowl hood I want to get would look pretty good!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  2. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I personally think the lift looks good.

3. bigburb

Thanks man, I can't wait to get the actual lift and rims instead of just staring at a photoshop edit all day!

4. Kyles03

Kyles03 Rockstar ROTM Winner

I thik it will look nice with the lift. Truck needs some tint though!

5. bigburb

Yeah it would... one of about the 1,000 things on my list!

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks pretty sharp!

7. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

I personally like the way it is now and cant really tell that much of a difference after the photoshop lift...nice truck though, like the rims, and it does need a tint, just like mine LOL

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Like the lift, but I would stay with black rims.

9. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, def. stay with the black rims, looks meaner that way. Just add the tint and smoothie chrome bumpers and you'd be set.

10. 04Z71dude

04Z71dude New Member

I like the lift. I could go either way on the wheels. Definitly needs tint. Good looking truck.