1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you listen to while driving?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by TrailLeadr, Apr 7, 2007.

?

What do you listen to while driving? (Public vote, your name will show)

1. Rock/pop

57.4%
  2. R&B/Rap/Hip-hop

14.8%
  3. Country/Western

42.9%
  4. Jazz

3.2%
  5. Classical/Orchestra

3.5%
  6. News/Sports/Talk

21.5%
  7. My Passengers

8.2%
  8. The parts falling off my ride

5.0%
  9. Other

14.8%
  10. Nothing

2.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I try to listen to the radio. But the new Gm has yet to fix the airleak/roadnoise coming in through my back seat area
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just a reminder that all new members should go back through all of the old polls that are still open.
  3. dadsboy30188

dadsboy30188 New Member

Listen to Fox News so I know whats going on. They update their content fairly quick.
  4. dipstick

dipstick Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Mostly to old rock ... some klove.
  5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I pretty much only listen to country these days. Can't go wrong with cruising in your Silverado listening to a little bit of Dirt Road Anthem!
  6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

I voted Other.. Mostly metal(hard rock) couldn't vote for Rock AND Pop...If the wife and kid are in the vehicle with me then usually have to listen to her radio/kid friendly pop ; (

-Top Bands would be in no order:
    Megadeth, Nirvana, Rise Against, Five Finger Death Punch, Static-X, Metallica (OLD not new crap), Foo Fighters, Pantera....
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I voted rock, country and other!!, the other would be the humming of my Nitto trail grapplers!!, :)
  8. johnvosh

johnvosh Member

I voted country/pop/rock as 102.3 Now! Radio has a decent selection of music and they have some pretty good conversations during the breakfast show, they talk about almost anything.
  9. Well depends what dirt road anthem!? Brantley or Jason.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I mostly listen to country, but there are some days a bit of rock does the trick.