1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you listen to while driving?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by TrailLeadr, Apr 7, 2007.

?

What do you listen to while driving? (Public vote, your name will show)

1. Rock/pop

57.4%
  2. R&B/Rap/Hip-hop

14.8%
  3. Country/Western

42.9%
  4. Jazz

3.2%
  5. Classical/Orchestra

3.5%
  6. News/Sports/Talk

21.5%
  7. My Passengers

8.2%
  8. The parts falling off my ride

5.0%
  9. Other

14.8%
  10. Nothing

2.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I paid $28,000 for my soundtrack. Its a 5.3L Vortec V8. I rarely listen to music, but I prefer classic rock and metal.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. JC8865

JC8865 Member

XM 70's and 80"s...some news..

JC
  3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I like both, but I like Aldean's version better. Can't stand Colt Ford rapping in the original version... makes my ears want to bleed lol
  4. Asphalt Animal

Asphalt Animal Rockstar 100 Posts

Usually CD's/talk radio but it depends on my mood and how long I expect to be driving. Fortunately I live near the Canadian border so we can pick up their stations from TO instead of being stuck listening to the same selection of 25 songs on the local stations.

747 said: "I paid $28,000 for my soundtrack. Its a 5.3L Vortec V8." It is always a wonderful background to any selection on the radio; and certainly doesn't make for a bad lead either!
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wish you'd separated rock and pop, but rock was there so I guess it was the right option.