What Do You Pay for Gas 2. Gas Prices Survey Thread

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Oct 31, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

WHAT DO YOU PAY FOR GAS???

Since we crossed over 100,000 views of the original thread (started in 2005), it's time to retire it and starting over with a new thread. How does this thread work? Just enter in information about your last gasoline purchase and where you were at when you bought it.

Last night in Grand Prairie, Texas ... I paid $2.92 for gasoline.
  2. BRB46

BRB46 New Member

Tonight in Hadley, Ma. $3.28 for 87 octane
  3. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Depends on cash or card. Here in Madison Heights, its 3.19 with cash and 3.29 with card. Glad I always carry cash
  4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 New Member

I paid 3.29 at ampride in stillwater this morning. 87 octane.
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid New Member

$3.37 here in Western Maryland.
  6. poncho62

poncho62 Member

Gas is actually cheaper lately in Ontario, Canada.......under $5/US gal....about $4.80 right now
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

$3.21 for 87 octane.
  8. ChevyFan

20131102_001439.jpg 20131102_001641.jpg

Wow. 2.89 right now.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] Yup, I filled up today for $2.88/gal.
  10. ChevyFan

Forget my upside down photo. I'll fix that later.
  11. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

Yesterday in Northern Calif.....$3.79 for 87 Octane.
  12. ChevyFan

Keeps dropping. Mansfield Texas. $2.86.
  13. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 New Member

filled up again today, still 3.29, we always get ripped off here, OSU village, less than a handfull of people own all the gas n gos , truck stop, and only two independant stations, the price is within 2 cents at all of them at all times, rigged to the max. I would froth at the mouth and dance a jig to see 2.89 again in my area.:grrrrrr:
  14. Pikey

Pikey Moderator

We are at $2.94 in SE Michigan. It was $3.49 two days ago! Many stations are around $3.29 still. But, the el-cheapo speedway that I frequent is dropping quickly. Earlier today I filled my wife's van there for $2.97. I just drove by and saw the price drop.
  15. ChevyFan

I'd like to see that.
  16. ChevyFan

Down to $2.83 in Mansfield Texas today.
  17. Pikey

Pikey Moderator

Apparently, they have no reason around here for changes in gas prices. I drove passed the same station last night and it was $3.10. Did something happen to cause the increase? Pipeline break? Hurricane? Winter additive? Nope!! They just felt like increasing the price.

I dated a girl for a while in highshcool, her parents owned a gas station. They said that they made 4-6 cents a gallon. When the tanks were filled they would adjust their price so they could make the 4-6 cent profit. The price stayed there until they had their tank refilled. Now a days these places change their prices 4 times in a day. (mostly upward)
  18. ChevyFan

Gas Prices in Arlington Texas ...

Just paid $2.81 in Arlington.
  19. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 New Member

3.14 yesterday for 87 octane, Stillwater, grrrrrrrr. I was 65 miles south of here the same day at 2.89 , 87 octane.
  20. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

As of now 93 Octane is $3.23/gal:party: plus FRN Card had me at $3.20! Woot.. While 87 was $2.8something and 89 $2.98 I believe. North East Louisiana Prices. BUUUUTTTTTTT The Dictator is coming on T.V. today so I'm looking for it to skyrocket up in prices...