What Do You Pay for Gas? (2). Gas Prices Survey Thread

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Oct 31, 2013.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yesterday in Northern Calif.....$3.79 for 87 Octane.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Keeps dropping. Mansfield Texas. $2.86.

3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

filled up again today, still 3.29, we always get ripped off here, OSU village, less than a handfull of people own all the gas n gos , truck stop, and only two independant stations, the price is within 2 cents at all of them at all times, rigged to the max. I would froth at the mouth and dance a jig to see 2.89 again in my area.:grrrrrr:

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are at $2.94 in SE Michigan. It was $3.49 two days ago! Many stations are around $3.29 still. But, the el-cheapo speedway that I frequent is dropping quickly. Earlier today I filled my wife's van there for $2.97. I just drove by and saw the price drop.

5. ChevyFan

I'd like to see that.

6. ChevyFan

Down to $2.83 in Mansfield Texas today.

7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Apparently, they have no reason around here for changes in gas prices. I drove passed the same station last night and it was $3.10. Did something happen to cause the increase? Pipeline break? Hurricane? Winter additive? Nope!! They just felt like increasing the price.

I dated a girl for a while in highshcool, her parents owned a gas station. They said that they made 4-6 cents a gallon. When the tanks were filled they would adjust their price so they could make the 4-6 cent profit. The price stayed there until they had their tank refilled. Now a days these places change their prices 4 times in a day. (mostly upward)

8. ChevyFan

Gas Prices in Arlington Texas ...

Just paid $2.81 in Arlington.

9. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

3.14 yesterday for 87 octane, Stillwater, grrrrrrrr. I was 65 miles south of here the same day at 2.89 , 87 octane.

10. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

As of now 93 Octane is $3.23/gal:party: plus FRN Card had me at $3.20! Woot.. While 87 was $2.8something and 89 $2.98 I believe. North East Louisiana Prices. BUUUUTTTTTTT The Dictator is coming on T.V. today so I'm looking for it to skyrocket up in prices...