Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

3.12 for gas. 4.07 for diesel. 3.89 for propane

2. thehooligan

thehooligan New Member

In Juneau, AK Reg is $4.05; diesel $4.20. Our oil gets sent down south and then shipped back here too. Bummer.

3. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

I'm payin about 2.50-2.75 here in Lorain, Ohio. its crazy!

4. Coach24

Can you load a tanker and send it my way? I will split the profits with you.

5. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

We are at $3.69 for plain old 87 octane... bring that tanker this way to Buffalo NY !

6. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

We are down to 2.99 per gallon here in Tucson Arizona...don't ask me how or why a the cost of oil its going up! That's for 87 octane...

7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are at $3.15 for regular in Lake orion, MI. I was in sandusky, OH last weekend and paid $2.92 for regular.

8. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Just got .10 off per gallon at smiths bringing it to a total of 3.24. I could have gotten 50 cents off, but I didn't want to take all of my buddies rewards points, lol. Still trying to figure out if I'll get a good discount through work since I work for a fuel company...

9. Coach24

Don't count on it. My dad spent 46 years with Chevron and watched helplessly as they literally poured fuel down the drain. And no employee could get even a drop

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Salt lake city= 3.04 gas. 3.99 diesel

10. garys

garys Rockstar 100 Posts

Gas prices

Here in Hastings, Michigan it was at 3.33 sunday. Been up and down like the Hollywood Hotel at Disneyworld. Someone is getting very rich on the working man.