What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

3.51 on post, saw 3.49 off post earlier today, diesel is 3.99.

if it does it 5+, dunno what people are gonna do, ill be in the desert for some of it, but my wife will still have to, its rough all the way around. all i have to say is that someone, somewhere is making way to much money.

Alex

2. jordanr1987

jordanr1987 Rockstar

+1
    it doesn't make sense when they always talk about barrels of oil are cheap yet gas is still up

we're at 1.27/L right now
    1 us gallon = 3.78L

The American Automobile Association (AAA) predicts gasoline prices across the United States could average $4.25 a gallon by May, up from $3.61 today. (Between 1998 and 2004, prices ranged from $1 to $2).

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/prices+soar+some+pray+help/6203941/story.html#ixzz1nLr0amzu

:no:

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Went up 12 cents overnight. In Salt Lake. Diesel going down as unleaded goes up

4. garys

garys Rockstar 100 Posts

Just got gas this morning. Paid 3.619/gal. in Hastings, Michigan. Was at the 3.69 mark last week and it always goes down a few cents before the next 20 to 30 cent jump. so I'm sure 3.80s are close by. Local news had gas guru on who said the rise is caused by middle east tension, low inventory and 3 refineries being idled. When isn't there tension in the middle east, why was our nbr. 1 export last year, refined fuels, also read we had conserved so well that inventory was very high, and why when demand is increasing do you idle 3 refineries unless you want to drive up the profits.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Sweet, San Diego County just hit an average of 4.32 a gallon which they say is highest average in the country:party::party:

4.21 at the costco I go to. and 4.39 at the chevron my wife uses:grrrrrr:

6. Coach24

Well in SLC, ut it went up 6 cents after noon today

diesel holding steady at 3.79

7. Coach24

3.28 for unleaded and 3.89 for diesel. Gas continues to climb on a daily basis. Diesel finally jumped 10 cents

8. smitht06

smitht06 Member

I have to say I just filled up and its at 3.95 right now in buffalo ny.... and they are talking about it going up again. This stuff is getting ridiculous.

9. Coach24

No regulations to curtail oil barrons greed. They know they have us and are unrestrained to gouging rules that are supposed to be in place.

Prices jumping 6 cents a day everyday is insane and just plain GREED. Thanks Obama for the Change. Oh wait I don't have any change .

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

it was up to 4.25 at costco this morning. started to fill the wifes car there instead of the chevron she usually gets it which was 4.45