1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. cedicol

cedicol New Member

In Belgium you pay 7.96 eur/gallon. You guys think it's expensive in the us? :grrrrrr:
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I thought that was bad but it's really bad when I figured it out that it is equal to $10.43 US dollars per gallon!!!!:gasp::gasp::gasp:
    How can you afford to drive a Suburban?????
  3. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Member

Today in Vancouver, B.C., Canada it's $3.42.9 per Liter X 4 and you have a gallon of gas at $13.71
  4. cedicol

cedicol New Member

I have a LPG instalation in the burb. Thats half the price of normal gas and than we have the love for the truck himself. Around her they call us crazy but this car is a longtime dream of me. If a truck like this cant steal your heart you heve no heard at all.:glasses:
  5. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Member

I love the Tahoe but it costs about $400-$500 a month to run it then the Goverment of Canada takes the rest. Here's the way it workks in Vancouver, 14cent per L in for transit tax and 10cents per is for vancouver city and fed tax is about 45cents this is just a rough calculating. Love my Chevy
  6. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

It's still holding steady at $3.49 a gallon here in Tulsa...my sister said it's still around $3.59 in the southern part of the state.
  7. Big_Ben

Big_Ben New Member

Depends on the day. Seems like every Tuesday it goes up by about 10 - 15 cents/L and then goes down slowly over the week by about 2 cents per day. Anyone else notice CONSTANT day to day fluctuation in gas prices in their area? When I lived in Northern Ontario the price would be the same for months. Here, it's different every single day without fail.
  8. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Member

In Vancouver the price is about the same insane...But in Mission an small town 65miles from Vancouver it's $1.20L because the are away from the city taxes..
  9. Big_Ben

Big_Ben New Member

Ah yes, Mission! I was just there at the end of January. I noticed the difference in price between Vancouver and Mission then as well. It would be nice if it were just one price across the whole country, and government regulated. $0.80/L for 87, $0.90/L for 89 and $1.00/L for 91. The Oil companies single handedly control the economy, and with the way things are headed, they're going to destroy it even further.
  10. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton New Member

Man...what an old post! We will never see those prices again!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Having shifting problems with my 2009 serria. Just put a pint in tranny. Sure hope all you are right about this Seafoam!