What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Diesel was a steady1.22 to 1.29 pr/lt..... every place i saw from sask to bc on the crows nest (hiway 3)

Sorry did not pay any mind to the bass prices, will try and watch them on the way home

2. carbon black

carbon black Member

Right now in Winnipeg, MB Canada - unleaded 87 octane is $1.239/litre or $5.632/imperial gallon or $4.69/yankee gallon

3. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Rockstar 100 Posts

Vancouver, B.C. Canada. $2.45 per Litre just alittle over 4 L for us Gal.

4. carbon black

carbon black Member

Are you joking $2.45 per litre - What kind of gas are they selling in Vancouver ???

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

We are all getting robbed!!! They're talking over $5.00 a gallon this summer. How hard is it to switch to Natural Gas since there is a huge supply of that now with the marcelus shale drilling. Just a thought..

6. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Rockstar 100 Posts

Sorry, I mean $1.45 per L

7. garys

garys Rockstar 100 Posts

Prices in Hasting, Michigan are at 3.93 to 3.99. The higher prices are at BP. Guess the Brits need more money for our Alaskian oil they control. Prices were at 3.73 on Thursday. It amazes me how when the barrel price of crude drops it takes days or weeks for a reduction at the pump but if it increases, takes a day or less. No price fixing in this commodity according to our great congressional leaders. If they found one, their big oil contributions would dry up I bet.

8. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

We're down to $3.67 a gallon once again, down from $3.83. I think I see this happening more frequently as November draws in closer, of course...since people think presidents have control of gas prices it'll make the incumbent look like the most awesomest person evar!!!

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

$3.79 on post today. Was still $76 to fill the truck. Could be worse.

Alex

10. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

4.09 a gallon here. or should I say yankee gallon... Seems to be going up every other day.. Sure glad I have a company vehicle for work and the boss's credit card to fill it up...