What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. dcs1988

dcs1988 New Member

3.33 here in st. louis

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Right now its 3.17 and last week it was 3.02

3. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Paid 3.64 for 93 octane, 87 octane is 3.45 here in NY

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

it was down to 3.13 here for a few days, back up to 3.27 now.....

Alex

5. post3ll

post3ll Member

3.39 here in ohio. just wait until it gets closer to election time, Obama will bust open those strategic reserves.

6. warost

warost New Member

Oh please, when I am in the states it so refreshing having to pay nothing for gas, here in the UK we pay roughly $12.00 per gallon, think I converted that right, so think of us when you next fill up next, my BMW X5 take the equivalent on $225 to fill up...........$2.00 per gallon, thank you lucky stars guys.

Stu

7. garys

garys Rockstar 100 Posts

Here in Hasting, Michigan gas varies from 3.84 to 3.99 for 87 octane. Heard the reason for last price hike was due to low gasoline stockpiles. News said we have 12% more crude supplies then last year but refineries are being shut down so gas supplies are down. The last 4 years over 1000 new oil wells drilled. Dutch Shell drilling in offshore Alaska now in a oil reserve thought to have more oil than the middle east but not one new refinery. We really need that Canadian pipeline so we can have even more unrefined product not being used. How about a new refinery on the border instead. Releasing more crude from the Strategic reserves won't help. Supply and demand, Big oil control both. If that's not a monopoly or racketeering, not sure what is. Need vehicles that burn crude.

8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

just sky rocketed again. went up an average of .19 last night and .10 the day before. I paid 4.33 at costco this morning but to get there (was really low) I put in 2 gallons at 4.65 which was at one of the cheaper off brand stations by my work. This is for regular unleaded. In the good ol state of California we only get gas from 13 refineries in the state because we have a "special" summer and winter blends. one of the refineries had a fire, one had a power failure and typically at all times of the year half are down for maintenance. they are talking of trying to have the state release the winter blend a month early (usually comes out November 1st) to bring the price down otherwise they are saying we could easily see it hit over $5-$6 a gallon.
    :grrrrrr:
    there are plenty of reasons to hate this state and more show up every day (since they come from political policies I wont rant about them on this site)

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Suggestion: Leave CA!

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

trust me the thoughts keep getting more often. Most of our family is in CA but my wife has some family in CO and its looking better all the time.