1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

CO is cold but it doesn't have ridiculous fuel prices or repressive firearam laws.
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I am good with cold (grew up in the mountains in Northern California). Reprssive fireams laws? Not here:whistle: . Our great governor just banned open carry of long guns (handguns already banned open carry) In my county I cannot open or conceal carry (Sheriff wont approve any permits) any gun now. Will stop there before rant gets too long :rofl: and no politics on here right? I do argue that on other forums though.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The word 'politics' does not appear anywhere within the posted site rules as of the moment I am typing this (I checked). And firearm laws are laws, not politics. Now the presidential election, that's politics.

We can PM if you'd be more comfortable.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ha. I agree fire arm laws are laws but I will just start laying into the democrats that continually pass them in this state. Its funny that on the CA gun forum I belong to has a bunch of those on the left side of the isle and they think that Jerry Brown was a great guy for 2A because in the middle of banning open carry on rifles he vetoed the one that would have not allowed leo's to sell off roster guns to the average citizen. Sometimes you just gotta laugh (and then find a way to exit). Speaking of laws another one that JB just passed is long gun registration. I think we have until Jan 2014 for that one so I will be trying to pick up another rifle or two before then.

Gas today was 4.67 at costco that was 3.97 last week. Some places as high as 5.45
  5. 1993blackbeauty

1993blackbeauty New Member

I kinda feel bad for everyone else cause I only pay 3.75 here in mn
  6. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

$8,54 for a US gallon yesterday when I filled up Red Dust

-J
  7. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

bj's in ft. myers was $3.65 its amazing 4yrs ago we were complaining about gas at close to $2 and now u do not see the same complaints.
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

saw a 3.43 out and about yesterday. probably gonna fill the truck tonight, as itll be mostly empty after driving over the weekend.

Alex
  9. garys

garys Rockstar 100 Posts

Hastings, Michigan today is at 3.87 to 3.97. Sure it will drop like it has all summer for a week or two a few cents at a time and then the 20 or 30 cent increase. Just a game they play to keep profits sky high. We need more refineries for sure. 12% surplus in crude I read but cars don't burn crude so the oil companies are still in the drivers seat.
  10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Up here in ND in the NW part i pay about 3.49 per gallon.