1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

was 3.19 here in Buffalo on saturday.
  2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just paid $2.43 yesterday. Then saw it for $2.37 only 5 minutes later.
  3. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

WNY has the higest prices in the state.. I can't wait for it to be under 3.00 again !
  4. 01TAHOE24

01TAHOE24 New Member

I just seen $1.89 at a local 7-11 here in Oklahoma City.. Good thing too, I am driving to Dallas in the morning to trade a guy my 95 Impala SS for his 01 X cab chevy..
  5. Fyre

Fyre New Member

Durham, NC the lowest i've seen was $2.74
  6. cdale27

cdale27 New Member

$2.23 for 87 2.34 for 89 and 2.45 for 93 octane here in Carlisle PA :party:
  7. chevyman5.3L

chevyman5.3L New Member

gas

Sounds like you guys have some good deals on gas. we are still up at 2.65 here in Chambersburg, PA. i dont know why we are so high since the price of a barrel of oil has cut 65 percent. and we have only seen a drop of about 35-40 percent on gas....ummmm..someone is making money and its not me.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Filled up today @ Wally World for $2.02/gal. It's slowly getting back to reasonable.
  9. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ok, this is really ticking me off. Why in God's green world can your gas stations go down to 2.02 and ours are still at 2.65!!! Its because my guy's are trying to rip us off!!! they could easily make life easier for the school boy who pays for his own gas with grass money! but no! take advantage of him!
  10. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Same here man, and dont forget the gas for the mowers $$$ :grrrrrr: