GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

What do you pay for gas? Gas Prices Survey

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Mansfield, Texas just paid $3.76 for my last fillup.
  2. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member

$0.00 we got another 250 gallons left in reserve on our land somewhere in Texas. Not for sale, purchased it at $2.05 a gallon too. Of course 250 won't last long but we had to start using it up to make sure we didn't just let it go to waste. However, there are some stations here in Waco still offering $3.69
  3. waffle

waffle New Member

Put $60 in yesterday gas was at $4.25, never get near that $170 for a full tank
  4. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

It's down to $3.47 a gallon here in Tulsa...it needs to be $1.85 or less haha.
  5. donyms

donyms New Member

Boy, I feel bad for allot of you out there but some of you pay even less than I do. Ours is 3.67 now and still climbing. :neutral:
  6. moogvo

moogvo Moderator

It's amazing how our opinion of what price for gas is "cheap". I remember (Not so long ago) that 2 dollars was an outrage! People were going to boycott. LOL! That never works!

$3.89 here in Sanford North Carolina.
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia New Member

Back in 2000 when I got the truck, in the Raleigh area I could get premium for $0.89 a gallon it was about $26 to fill the 27.5 gallon tank in the truck with premium. Now try $90 to $110 to fill that same tank.

If I got pay raises that matched the jump in gas prices, I would be making $150,000 a year.
  8. thehooligan

thehooligan New Member

Juneau.jpg
    Week and half ago price for regular unleaded was around $4.24. :gasp:
  9. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Paid $3.67 for regular yesterday morning... $106 to fill the tank jimmony. And yes cheap is a relative term. i remember being one of those when gas was $1.99 i was not willing to drive when it hit $2 LOL. oh well it is something we have to have.
  10. Bill~G

Bill~G New Member

4.15 here in Mackinaw City
    it could be a big hit on the summer up here
  11. Lightzz2k

Lightzz2k New Member

In Ottawa Ontario Canada we are paying 1.31 a Liter for 87 Unleaded gas.
    Thats about 5.76 a gallon if you convert it
  12. Justice17

Justice17 New Member

13. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member

And don't forget diesel: First born.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Holy crap! You guys are ok with it up there? Jeeeeezus!
  14. Curky

Curky New Member

Well right now in NE Ohio I am paying $3.89 a gallon. That’s about $86 dollars for a fill up. Suck when I work 30 miles away, but need to get to work so. Oh well. Got to pay it. I still love my truck. :neutral:
  15. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member

Filled Red Dust up this morning. $8,98 for a gallon, and it's not even close to summer yet :(

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  16. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

FOund this this morning in Thursdays paper...... I always read the paper late, as no news is good news and late news is better less wow factor......

REGINA — The spring spike in gas prices has hit Regina early this year with a two-cent increase leading up to the long weekend.
    Regular fuel at most stations across the city on Wednesday cost 126.9 cents per litre. Around this time last year, the price was 119 cents a litre.
    “This is the highest we’ve ever seen them at this time of year, and we see gas prices get higher as we head into May,” said Dustin Coupal, co-founder of gasbuddy.com, which posts daily gas prices in cities across North America.
    Coupal attributes the rise to a shortage of refined petroleum across the continent due to a mixture of a normal seasonal shortage in the transition from winter to summer fuel blends and the number of closed U.S. refineries in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and, most recently, Spokane, Wash.
    Jason Parent, a Kent Group petroleum consultant, noted the relationship between supply and demand. In the run-up to the summer driving season, tightened supply causes wholesale gas prices to increase — a trend that began a few weeks ago, Parent said Wednesday.
    Unlike some experts, though, he is not forecasting Saskatchewan prices will jump to $1.40 a litre this summer because of excess capacity in parts of the U.S. and Europe.
    “There is enough refining capacity in Canada, but if there is a spike in demand, if we need to bring in refined product, there are places we can do that. That’s a limiting factor on the tightness of supply,” Parent explained.
    He expects prices to peak here at around $1.35 this summer.
    Glenn Laidlaw is in the right place at the right time. Originally from British Columbia, where unleaded fuel in Vancouver cost $1.44.3 Wednesday, Laidlaw is in town looking for work. He filled his truck’s tank on Wednesday for $100, quickly noting that it typically costs him about $70 south of the border.
    Regular gas hit $1.46 per litre in Montreal on Wednesday. In Halifax, the average price was $1.42.9 and $1.38.3 per litre in Toronto.
    Coupal expects drivers in Regina will start to feel relief next week when prices should drop by four or five cents. Prices typically begin to go on the rise again in May, and should stay around $1.36 per litre until September.
    Saskatchewan currently enjoys the third lowest average gas prices of all Canadian provinces after Alberta and Manitoba.
    For Barb Matlock, though, 126 cents per litre is high enough. Matlock was found gassing up her Topaz in Regina’s east end on Wednesday, watching the pump as she went. She doesn’t let her tank get below the halfway mark, saying she finds it more cost effective that way. Pointing to the pump, she said she’s glad she doesn’t drive a truck.
    “I don’t make a big wage, so I have to watch my pennies,” Matlock said. “If it’s going to go up 10 cents, that’s a big increase to people who live on a limited income.”
  17. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member

Dang! After reading some of yalls post, I ain't complainin about 3.74 no more.
  18. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

3.93 is what i payed on thursday. $74 to fill from just under 1/4.

alex
  19. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

But 150 bucks worth in the Malibu 23lsv today at 3.85
  20. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

3.75 this morning. One miles down the road, Exxon had it for 3.68. DOH!