1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what do you think???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MXZ1983, Sep 4, 2009.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

Well, found these rims with centercaps and lugnuts for $100....including the tires on them...tell me what you all think of the investment....
  2. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member

Okay that was a little wierd went to click on your pictures to look at the wheels and all the sudden theyre not there anymore. but from what I seen looks like you scored!
  3. kgibson181

kgibson181 New Member 1000 Posts

not bad and good price!
  4. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts

Not sure I would label rims as an investment.......But sounds like a good deal. Scored some 16.5 Aluminums and brand new BFG ATs to fit for $475. Then I spent another $150 on mount & balance, lugs & washers, center caps. So I have just over $600 for new brand new summer tires and rims. I couldn't buy lousy Load Range E tires for that money.
  5. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 New Member

try this again...

Attached Files:

6. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

I say jump on that deal! Those rims look good and you can't beat a deal like that!
  7. catbert

catbert New Member

Great find
  8. senorquill

senorquill New Member

100$, you can't go wrong man.
  9. lowsilverado

lowsilverado New Member

94 silverado. 2.5% tint in back window and 30 on sides. challanger hood scoop similar to the hoods on the 2010 challangers, but off an older one. 6/8 beltech drop spindles springs and nitro gas shocks, sway bar brand new paint red and black with gold painted on stripe, and a phantom grille and smoothe bumper.

and thats a deal for a hundred bucks!! this one time i found a set of 4 prettymuch brand new goodyears exact sise for my truck just sitin in the tire pile at the dump! i just went to drop my garbage off and i seen those puppies sitin there no plugs or holes or anything some rich guy must have put some winter tires on his and threw these ones away after a summer of use or someone had them layin around with nothing to put them on. but its a sweet find none the less
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Sounds like a good deal to me!