what do you think???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MXZ1983, Sep 4, 2009.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well, found these rims with centercaps and lugnuts for $100....including the tires on them...tell me what you all think of the investment....

2. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Okay that was a little wierd went to click on your pictures to look at the wheels and all the sudden theyre not there anymore. but from what I seen looks like you scored!

3. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

not bad and good price!

4. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Not sure I would label rims as an investment.......But sounds like a good deal. Scored some 16.5 Aluminums and brand new BFG ATs to fit for $475. Then I spent another $150 on mount & balance, lugs & washers, center caps. So I have just over $600 for new brand new summer tires and rims. I couldn't buy lousy Load Range E tires for that money.

5. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

try this again...

Attached Files:

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I say jump on that deal! Those rims look good and you can't beat a deal like that!

7. catbert

catbert Rockstar

Great find

8. senorquill

senorquill Member

100$, you can't go wrong man.

9. lowsilverado

lowsilverado New Member

94 silverado. 2.5% tint in back window and 30 on sides. challanger hood scoop similar to the hoods on the 2010 challangers, but off an older one. 6/8 beltech drop spindles springs and nitro gas shocks, sway bar brand new paint red and black with gold painted on stripe, and a phantom grille and smoothe bumper.

and thats a deal for a hundred bucks!! this one time i found a set of 4 prettymuch brand new goodyears exact sise for my truck just sitin in the tire pile at the dump! i just went to drop my garbage off and i seen those puppies sitin there no plugs or holes or anything some rich guy must have put some winter tires on his and threw these ones away after a summer of use or someone had them layin around with nothing to put them on. but its a sweet find none the less

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sounds like a good deal to me!