Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

what do you think

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by seffieldvillage@aol.com, Sep 21, 2009.

1. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

hi i see there have been 95 people voted on rotm. we have almost 31.000 members. where are they at. post what you think. ralph

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I suppose, busy, busy, busy. Which makes the odds of winning very good. I know that whenever I meet someone with a ride like yours, I recommend them to the site urging them to enter the ROTM! As past recipient of the coveted ROTM I must say, at least the class of entrants has gotten better. :glasses:

3. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

i guess. to busy. should have a 500 members vote by now

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yeah, the last couple of months barely made it over 100 votes.

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I never understood that either, because it only takes like 2 seconds to vote for someone. Maybe Steve should make it a mandatory requirement at the beginning of each month that you have to place a vote, but I know we live in a free country and that wouldn't be fair. Good luck Ralph! :happy:

6. Eslingerj

Eslingerj New Member

nice red chev... beautiful machine