Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What does EVERYONE think about this 1 Piece GRILLE ???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have been thinking about buying this grille off of Ebay for a few months now. The Grille is a 1 piece replacement and requires no cutting or drilling what so ever. The grille is $305 and free shipping and the grille looks just like the RBP grille it's black mesh grille with gloss black border with chrome rivets. I was thinking about adding a Black bowtie in the middle of it when i buy it in a few months? Let me know what you think it would look like!

I'm just trying to try things different than other's so my truck stands out since i dont want my truck to be like other peoples. I think the black bowtie in the middle would look really good.. Let me know what you guy's think!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

$(KGrHqMOKpgE25e-8IPMBNw4VK87zQ~~_12.jpg This is what the grille looks like and is Very Similar to the RBP..

3. dpeter

dpeter Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Looks fairly industrial to me and not a very flatering picture so it is hard to tell. Is there a picture of it installed on a truck like yours? From the mods mentioned in your signature, it may be a very good fit

4. Rockstarrchevy81

5. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I think it would look good dont see many trucks with a grill like that

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Don't really care for it myself, looks like it came off of an old Stock car. Reminds me of the mesh grilles they used on the old Lumina race cars only worse looking.

7. Rockstarrchevy81

Idk about that lol but this grille looks just like the RBP grille that is Black mesh with black border with rivets except it's $1,300 i'm assuming you don't know what RBP grille i'm talking about or even know of it i assume otherwise u would know they look similiar haha.

8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know about RBP and the overpriced products they sell, they do have some nice looking wheels but they are expensive, and I have seen the grilles. I don't like them either. Just my opinion, but those grilles don't do anything for me, and your thread is titled "what does everyone think", so I said what I think. Nothing personal, just honest opinion.

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like the look very much BUT just becareful on one selling cheap. I have seen some cheap lookalikes that rusted on the rivits and other parts soon after the owner installed it..

10. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah that's my only concern is the rivets maybe rusting? They also make one in all Chrome mesh and the outer border chrome with rivets but i think it maybe would rust and i don't like the look of it anyway i'm going for a more blacked out look on my truck. They also maye one that's all black mesh grille witn No rivets but it looks cheap compared to this one.

I was thinking about getting it painted if anything started rusting or chipping or flaking but wouldn't know how much it would cost.? My only concern is the rivets the black powdercoat not really worried about is there anyway i can stop the rivet's from rusting maybe something clear to coat them with?