1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What else do you own or would you consider owning something else?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Kady, Sep 3, 2012.

1. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I own her,72 Bronco Sport. Great shape but 41 years old. Probably why i dont spend much time here. I'm always on the Classic Bronco Forum. It needs constant TLC so i'm always hunting for info. thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Is Pokey in the window supossed to be the "Bronco"? :lol:
  3. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I actually bought my GMC by chance. We went to a Chevy Dealership and found my ideal truck, but they were unwilling to work with use on the price. I had initially really liked Nissan vehicles, but as soon as I sat behind the wheel of an Xterra and Titan I quickly changed my mind (what a cheaply made piece of crap!). Our Next stop was to the GMC dealership, where I found Betty. Had the GMC dealers wanted to screw us around on the price, I would have ended up with Toyota Tundra. I honestly can say that my choices in vehicles are between GM and Toyota for my next vehicle.
  4. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

I am still looking for a Diamond T to restore.
  5. 87silver

87silver Member 1 Year

Our 25 year old Suzuki. We bought it new in 1987 (same year as we got the Silverado), then put it away in the garage when the kids were babies. We used to joke how we could fit the Zuki into the bed of the Silverado (not really) but it was 1/2 the length. We pulled it behind the motorhome for 8 years. Now she sits inside the pole barn next to the Silverado (both rust free) and is quickly becoming another family heirloom. Believe it or not, my son wants the Suzuki and my daughter wants the Silverado. I figured it would be the other way around. These pics are recent.

Attached Files:

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am a fan of older Jeeps. I have owned a few. I also like the older Scouts and FJ40 Land Cruisers. I could also see owning a 50's era Merc. That tooth grill is sweeeet!. As far as new stuff I would own a foreign car. Something like a Porsche or AM DB9 or something like that. Not that it would be easy for me to get into or out of either of them.
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

DB9? you heathen! DBS is the only way to go..... :p

Alex
  8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

isnt the samurai the same vehicle as the Geo tracker?
  9. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I love my chevy, but I would also agree with @AnimalYates about the big horn. Love that color. I also own a 94 Camaro. Nothing fancy, interior is bone stock, and its only got the 3.4L. I like it though.
    [MENTION=57324]87silver[/MENTION], how did you keep them both so clean living in NY

Attached Files:

10. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't know if this counts but I have a '03 Softail Deuce Anniversary. I have put more miles on that bike since June than I have on the Sierra.

[​IMG]