Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What Has Your Truck Done for You Today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by jake's silverado, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

lol. First time I have heard that one!

2. stratct

stratct New Member

My s-10 got my to work and back. And gave me an engine light :( o2 sensor

3. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Well today it took Jake and some antifreeze for a ride to the trailer to winterize it and two of my buddy's trailers at the storage area. Then Jake had a snooze in it!

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My truck took me on a 100 mile round trip, today.

5. SurrealOne

My truck took me on a 240 mile round trip, today. We stopped and looked at a 41 acre tract of land, a 62 acre tract of land, an 82 acre tract of land, and a 29.4 acre tract with an off-grid home (using both passive and active solar as well as wind and dual wood stoves) on it. The house was kidna cool but it didn't have enough land around it for my taste.

6. jake's silverado

Planning a move?

Today it took me to Home Depot to exchange a Dewalt DW716 Chop Saw for the DW780 SCMS (Sliding Compound Miter Saw) Looking at selling my Radial arm saw and Shopsmith!
    When I picked up the chop I actually thought it was the SCMS but the price was to good to be true... and it was:rolleyes:

7. SurrealOne

I've been searching for acreage for more than a year, so far...

8. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

Yesterday, my old Cheyene hauled me and a few tools around the place, shutting off and draining a couple of stock tanks, checking the one's still in use & making sure the cows were all where they are suposed to be. Then went to work on our corrals,- needed some minor repairs including three new posts. I have 5 Angus bulls in the corrals, they won't usually cause any problems, but you gotta keep an eye on them, mostly they are just curious. Was tamping in a new post when I heard the unmistakale sound of breaking parts - one of the "boys" decided that the drivers side mirror would be a good thing to scratch his head with. My next post will be in an above thread when I install a new mirror ! Ken

9. jake's silverado

Drove to London Ontario to see our Son and bring him his Winter tires. Also took him to Lowe's to pick him up some stuff. We seem to spend more $$$ on him now that he has moved out. That's OK by us. We had a great time with him.

Truck worked well 14.3Lit/100km @ about 125KPH going there, and 16.2 coming home @ 130- 135.

10. BornAgainBiker55

BornAgainBiker55 Rockstar 100 Posts

Wendy helped me move all my junk into my new home... tonight she's going to carry the leftover junk I stored at Dad's shed 100 Miles away