1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member

Did some dognuts in the work parking lot lol.
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

lol! Did the same thing at the gym!
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

successfully completed the replacement of my heater core last weekend!

oh and also on a personal record....

i just went 450 miles on my 26 gallon tank!
    how i did it? sacrifice...

corpus christi to san antonio and back averaging right about 63 mph, when the speed limit is 75 mph all the way... plus some other conservative driving habits....
  4. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

Cleaned all glass and applied Rain-X! Bring on the rain and Ice.........
  5. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Very nice! I have the same size tank and the best I got was right at 400 miles on one tank back when it was brand new. Now I am lucky if I get 350 miles from a tank.
  6. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member

Replaced my serpentine belt and tensioner pulley after it snapped yesterday morning. Must have been the cold (-20). Glad it did it when I was in the driveway and not on the road. If you look closely, you can see 4 bearing are non longer there

Attached Files:

7. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

same here, i usually never get above 350 before i refuel, thats why i was so astonished with this tank lol
  8. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Raced my buddy's dad's 2007 F-150 and sadly lost but his is fully tuned and has and exhaust and intake done. Truck hit 5K rpm and sounded like a monster at WOT.
  9. JimmyA

JimmyA Member

Changed the oil @ 33,100mi ! I am using Mobile1 full syn, 4.5qts and AC Delco filter
  10. zuki82

zuki82 New Member

put running boards on so mama can get in and out of the truck.:great: I took them off an Izuzu rodeo years ago, they fit from wheel well to wheel well with it. They fit from wheel well to just behind the half door on this truck! I also put new speakers in the front doors! I have all the stupid chimes back now, but at least I can jam going to and from work too!:glasses: Surprised how chincy the stock speakers really are!