1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

[​IMG]
    New tires and wheels! :party::party:
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I got my new headlight housings last week but I am still waiting on my grille...

I called the company today and all they could tell me what my order was still "processing." The website and CS rep both indicate that the grille is in stock so I don't know what the heck is taking so long.

GRRRR!!!

I did clean the inside of my truck over the weekend.
  3. savagetman

savagetman Member

picked up a gm advanced 2way remote start part # 19171129 for my truck today, going to see about having it installed in the next couple of weeks
  4. jmo3

jmo3 New Member

Just had 6.2 tuned with 4:10 gears, 2800 stall, longtube headers with exhaust.

Attached Files:

5. McClintoc

[MENTION=66684]jmo3[/MENTION] is your two-tone silver and blue?

Also, my grille finally shipped. If it gets here in time, I may be able to update my front end this weekend.
  6. jmo3

jmo3 New Member

Thats right silver and blue and not sure what color you call the strip
  7. McClintoc

Looks good, I like it!
  8. jmo3

jmo3 New Member

I appreciate it!
  9. bigfoot16

bigfoot16 New Member

Put a leveling kit on my 2014 Silverado and changed out the stock tires for some Nitto Grappler 305/45/22's. It really helped the look of the truck.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  10. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ordered my personalized vanity plates from the New York State DMV today.. the plate is going to say "PHANTOM"
    I couldn't believe it was available.. Gonna be nice since we have to have the darn things..

Nice ride [MENTION=38604]Rocketmanh5[/MENTION]. We have a similiar look going on with our trucks..