1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

@pmf608 Heh, I was gonna say, "it may not be a new GM, but at least you bought American!" Then I saw you are in Canada so it's an import either way. :p

Which makes me curious: are Tundras and Titans sold in Canada? Also, does Canada have any domestic car manufactures? I genuinely don't know.
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, Tundras and Titans are sold here. I'm not a huge fan of the Tundra (although I think its actually a pretty good truck for people who just use it recreationally or for occasional household use) and the Titan is just outdated.

As far as Canadian car companies go, we mostly just have small niche sports car/electric car type companies. Although we do have a division of Caterham, as well as Bombardier/CanAm (Big in airplanes and ATV/side-by-sides). And we have Prevost, which is a big name in busses, as well as a lot of other bus companies, so we probably send quite a few busses to the US.
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

4. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

i live in oshawa ontario and we make camero, impala, regal and caddy XTS. Then just west of here in Woodstock Ontario we make the Equinox. Up to 2009 we use to make crew cab half ton here in Oshawa, but that went to Mexico. Some 2009 trucks were made here but no more trucks made here any more.

Anyway back on topic I washed her today.
  5. bsmntcritr

bsmntcritr Member

Drove mine home from Capitol Reef National monument, about 260miles, towing a 7500lb RV. Really grateful for the tailwind most of the way home.
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Replaced my fuel filter yesterday. Doing so remedied my hard cold start. My buddy who helped me out whose doing an autotech program checked the old filter and said I was luck fuel was even flowing through it. Sadly while removing/installing the filters we stripped the s*** out of the inlet fuel line nut. Guess new fuel lines are in my future.
  7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Stage 1 of three for the weekend. Half way done with another but have to skip to the next before it can be finish it.
    uploadfromtaptalk1400966548562.jpg
  8. savagetman

savagetman Member

wash truck today, as well as ordered a winch for the front
  9. Curky

Step 2 of 3 done, should be done in a couple more hours. Besides washing tomorrow. uploadfromtaptalk1401035995482.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1401036030526.jpg
  10. Curky

Here we go.... uploadfromtaptalk1401045159040.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401045197087.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1401045214564.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1401045233462.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1401045249649.jpg what do you guys think