1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Not my GM truck, but yesterday I got my pintle hook bolted on to a new pintle mount hitch insert so I can tow my equipment trailer with the new F350 and installed a BakFlip HD tonneau cover on it so I can have tools locked in the bed.
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have spend my weekend cleaning and detailing my interior. I currently have my pass side seat out and the truck's carpets are drying after being cleaned. Been scrubbing and vacuuming all day. Yesterday I cleaned all the trim and interior hard surfaces which I will likely need to reclean after installing what I removed. I also dealt with some mold/mildew issues on my head liner now that is has fully dried after fixing the roof leak. Tomorrow I will reinstall my pass seat and center console, clean the dash again and some of the other trim, and clean all the leather. Truck is gonna look great inside.
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

I had the pleasure of hauling some landscaping bricks today, lots of bricks, muddy ones at that, just one of the perks of having a truck.
  4. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts

[MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] looks a lot better than I would have expected.
  5. 95C1500

95C1500 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

installed my new under rail toolbox. Old over-the-rail box broke (second one) so I bought new this time. Ordered wheels on Friday and hope to get tint done soon.
  6. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Did an oil change over the weekend. Full syn with some Z-max. Also changed my serpentine belt and how I'm getting an annoying whining when I accelerate. Truck sounds fine at idle and idle revving. Whining is only occurring under load.
  7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I finished the Flowtech headers on my turd today

Attached Files:

8. ridick_bowen

Super loud?
  9. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Roflmao! It is right now. There's now pipe hooked up 8)
  10. ridick_bowen

No pipe? Sounds dangerous....