1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yesterday, I put my GMTC sticker on and added a quart of oil. For some reason, my Check Engine Oil Level light came on. I pulled the dipstick and sure enough my oil was low. Not real sure why - I just changed my oil about two months ago and have driven less than 3,000 miles since. ???

2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Sounds like its time for valve seals

3. ArtO

ArtO New Member

I de-badged my baby today. The bowtie from the bed and all lettering is now gone. Washed & waxed afterwards and then it rained on it last night. Oh well, looked shiny for a few hours.

4. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I was planning on detailing mine this weekend but fore-casted rains, decided not!

5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Removed the road rash from behind the rear wheels and will have 3M tape applied in 2 weeks. Mud flaps after that. Had the bow ties painted body colour.

6. BornAgainBiker55

BornAgainBiker55 Rockstar 100 Posts

I do have to admit, I drove the new F-150 and the new Ram EcoDiesel. That V6 turbo in the Ford is just as strong as my 5.3

7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Cleaned the interior - vacuumed all the seats/carpet, dusted off the dashboard and Windex'd the windows. Wow, did it need it!

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I changed the oil and filter in my truck today, now I have to work on my girlfriends Kia. Pray for me. LOL! :glasses:

9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Oh well, it could be worse, she couldhave a ford...lol

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey now! Fords aren't all bad. But then again, I might be a bit biased :lol: