What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yesterday, I put my GMTC sticker on and added a quart of oil. For some reason, my Check Engine Oil Level light came on. I pulled the dipstick and sure enough my oil was low. Not real sure why - I just changed my oil about two months ago and have driven less than 3,000 miles since. ???

2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Sounds like its time for valve seals

3. ArtO

ArtO New Member

I de-badged my baby today. The bowtie from the bed and all lettering is now gone. Washed & waxed afterwards and then it rained on it last night. Oh well, looked shiny for a few hours.

4. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I was planning on detailing mine this weekend but fore-casted rains, decided not!

5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Removed the road rash from behind the rear wheels and will have 3M tape applied in 2 weeks. Mud flaps after that. Had the bow ties painted body colour.

6. BornAgainBiker55

BornAgainBiker55 Rockstar 100 Posts

I do have to admit, I drove the new F-150 and the new Ram EcoDiesel. That V6 turbo in the Ford is just as strong as my 5.3

7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Cleaned the interior - vacuumed all the seats/carpet, dusted off the dashboard and Windex'd the windows. Wow, did it need it!

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I changed the oil and filter in my truck today, now I have to work on my girlfriends Kia. Pray for me. LOL! :glasses:

9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Oh well, it could be worse, she couldhave a ford...lol

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey now! Fords aren't all bad. But then again, I might be a bit biased :lol: