1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

saw this on another forum, figured i would try to get it started here! myself, i didnt do anything to my Sierra today. last sunday, i changed the oil, put new wiper on it on thursday! oh, just hit 19K miles today with it, guess i did do something to/with it!
  2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nothing today. Gonna hit 172100 tomorrow when pulling out the drive way. I'm replacing all the speakers in the next week or two.
  3. pacman1

pacman1 New Member

New belts and a tensioner pully for the Burb today. All is quiet again. :)
  4. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i redid the tailgate emblem. took the cheap chevrolet sticker off and put a new 2010 emblem that i painted black, put my rough country sticker on.

next week i'm putting in the cd player, speakers, changer, and amp
  5. GMClone

GMClone Rockstar

Nothing today, well except driving it to McDonalds. Yesterday I backed it up to the side of my house to stand in the bed and salt my ice dam, since I was too lazy to get out the ladder. That's probably not what you had in mind though. :)

Next weekend planning to put in my MTX Thunderform, and probably start getting serious about choosing an intake.
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I looked at it, still looks the same as yesterday.:rolleyes:
  7. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nothing much today, but yesterday put an amp in it.
  8. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

it was raining today so I had to do a G80 check. Its working good.Works best on a left turn. But works great on a right turn just have to give her a little more juice.
  9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

nothing today but last weekend i cleaned up the rear brakes, brake flush, tranny flush, rotate and balance, next weekend wheel bearing and inner tie rod end and tranny cooler lines,
  10. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I ordered a new driver's door handle and dome light covers for my 3500 from LMC and installed them on saturday. bought new floor mats yesterday. And a new air freshener - Midsummer's night by Yankee Candle. I'm not fooling anyone with "New Car Scent" anymore...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.