1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ape

Ape Member 2 Years 100 Posts

It sounds like an air set up such as something used with air bags for suspensions might work then huh? I'm sure I could manage the room somewhere in my 89 Burb! :glasses:
    So the real question is where does one get the train horns from and how much would they cost?
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ask [MENTION=13476]COACH[/MENTION]; I believe he used to sell them.
  3. Ape

Cool, Thanks!
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Didn't do it today, but on Friday, I changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, and wiper blades. Just doing what it NEEDS till I can get the new motor built for it.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Wow someone was very busy. Nice update Sur.
  7. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

I want a horn like the Tulsa Ok police have. They got tired of no one paying attention to the flashing blue lights that now they have something like a sonic boom that will rattle the car in front of them when the horn is blown, you know to get their attention.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I mixed paint to match my dark gray interior plastics and used it to touch up areas of exposed, yellow sealant around the (now-sealed) vestigial rear vents of my center console. Once it was dry I reinstalled the rear portion, storage portion, and pistol safe of the center console and was pleased to find no vibrations/rattles remaining in the center console. :)
  9. Ape

10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

snapped these last night. thought they looked nice.

Alex

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.