Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What have u done to ur GM truck today?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by devilsalmostfree, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Removed my OE rainguards getting ready for my highly anticipated in-channels to be delivered for EGR. I really don't like removing adhesive off the truck.

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Two things... WD40 and prepsol.

3. RAV52202

RAV52202 Member 100 Posts

I put new camber bolts in my 1996 k1500

4. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Checked fluids, added some engine oil.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

5. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

I Love that bumber, Hood is sick to. ok so all around thats one badass truck.

6. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

My truck is still sitting in the driveway since I parked it after Church morning services. But just a little while ago I went out & made some new emblems. I have homemade "SS" emblems from the old "SILVERADO" letters. But now I've been thinking since I have the 4.8 & not a 5.4 or 6.0 I'm not even close to SS so I took the old Camaro idea. "SS" was for the bigger engine & "RS" for the smaller engines. So now I have a set of RS emblems made from old Silverado letters. I sanded them & painted them red then cleared they look pretty good the clear is still drying now so I'll hold them up to the truck to see how they look before I install them. I made an extra one for the grille. I have a billet grille insert now but it sits flush with the grille shell, I would like it to sit in more like the factory honeycomb but that would have to be cut out. So now I'm trying to figure out what to use to cut the honeycomb grille out & then be able to mount the billet grille.

ss.JPG rscleared.JPG
    Sorry about that last pic it was getting dark in the garage.

7. shilohlee

shilohlee New Member

Changed the oil. Upgraded to Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic and K&N filter.

8. Well wasnt today but last week my friend totaled my truck because I was being a responsible adult, Had a few drinks and told them to drive.. LAST TIME THATS GONNA HAPPEN!!! :grrrrrr:

9. elittle

elittle Member

Got my new headache rack installed! It looks awesome and already saved my back window once.

10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wash the truck up real nice and put on some Turtle Wax Ice Spray Wax. Man sure does look good. Something about a clean truck that makes it seem to drive better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.